Al-Resala
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البوابةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخولالرئيسية

Chat With Us And Learn

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+3
نبرة عربية
Admin
dndn
7 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
FTNFTN

FTNFTN

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 712
البلد : JORDAN
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/07/2007

Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة أكتوبر 05, 2007 10:00 pm

Amr, I will try to write a story …since no one is participating to add some thing to the chat …
Please, help me with my mistakes …………
What a Night
It was a clear autemn night .The moon was out, and there was alight wind. I decided to walk home after the movie.
I got to my apartment building and unloucked the door.
I walked to the elevator and pushed the botton. When the doors opend, I saw a tall blond man was standing inside, he walked pass me quickely without saying aword. I did not think any thing about it until the elevator stopped on my floor. That is when I noticed blood on the door, and alarge pool of blood on the floor. The door opened and I walked out, I walked slowly down the hool toward my apartment. Then I heard the elevator doors open again. Someone was walking toward me!! I was so fritened icould not move. I gust stood there in front of mr.medhat mansor apartment.
Then some one touched my arm, I must jumped a foot! It was Mr. Medhat.
(You did not step into the tomato souse???Did you?) He said. (I was carring a big jar of my wife” s homemade tomato souse when the elevator stopped suddenly and I dropped it. What a mess!! I just went down to the pacement to get something to clean it with.)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Fighter for Islam
مشرفة الركن الدعوى
مشرفة الركن الدعوى
Fighter for Islam

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 224
العمر : 31
البلد : Egypt
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Aslam Al3kom
My name is Salma, I'm 14 years old, I'm a student in an American school(American diplomate), I'm in my second high school grade.
My aim is to raise the Islamic religion & make a union between the youth of the Islamic nation.
My second goal is to become a dentist as my father.
I wish that this page will contain more important issues to be disscuced until other members arrive & join us.
I had the honor of meeting u all my brother & sisters.
Admin
عمرو حجازى
عمرو حجازى
Admin

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 596
العمر : 35
البلد : مصر
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 08, 2007 3:30 pm

FTNFTN كتب:

Amr, I will try to write a story
…since no one is participating to add some thing to the chat …
............lease, help me with my mistakes …………

What a Night
It was a clear autemn night .The moon was out, and there was alight wind, I decided to walk home after the movie

I got to my apartment building and unloucked the door
I walked to the elevator and pushed the botton. When the doors opend, I saw a tall blond man was standing inside, he walked pass me quickely without saying a word. I did not think any thing about it until the elevator stopped on my floor. That is when I noticed blood on the door, and a large pool of blood on the floor. The door opened and I walked out, I walked slowly down the hool toward my apartment.
Then I heard the elevator doors open again. Someone was walking toward me!! I was so fritened i could not move. I gust stood there in front of Mr.Medhat Mansor apartment
Then some one touched my arm, I must jumped a foot! It was Mr. Medhat
(You did not step into the tomato souse???Did you?)
He said.
(I was carring a big jar of my wife's homemade tomato souse when the elevator stopped suddenly and I dropped it. What a mess!! I just went down to the pacement to get something to clean it with.)
key elements for correction
Red :: Wrong Spell
Sky Blue :: Wrong Expression Or Not Suitable
Well Done A Very Creative Paragraph
But U Should Study More vocabulary
And Also Expressions

What a Night
It was a clear autumn night .The Moon rised, and there was slight breeze, I decided to walk home after the movie

I got to my apartment building and opened the gate
I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. When the door opened, I saw a tall blond man was standing inside, he walked pass me quickely without saying a word. I did not think about it at all until the elevator stopped at my floor. That's when I noticed blood on the door, and a large blood spot on the floor. The door opened and I walked out, I walked slowly down the lobby towards my apartment.
Then I heard the elevator doors open again. Someone was walking towards me!! I was so frightened i could not move. I gust stood there in front of Mr.Medhat Mansor's apartment
Then some one touched my arm, I stepped away! It was Mr. Medhat
(You did not step into the tomato sauce???Did you?)
He said.
(I was carring a big jar of my wife's homemade tomato sauce when the elevator stopped suddenly and I dropped it. What a mess!! I just went down to the basement to get something to clean it with
key elements for correction
Red :: Corrected Spell
Sky Blue :: Corrected Expression

Notes:
when you write in english please write in the simple form i.e do not ((don't

And thnx for ur reall participation i appreciate it Very much
waiting for more of those creative story
http://islamic-youth.myfreeboard.net
Admin
عمرو حجازى
عمرو حجازى
Admin

ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 08, 2007 3:41 pm

Fighter for Islam كتب:
Aslam Al3kom
My name is Salma, I'm 14 years old, I'm a student in an American school(American diplomate), I'm in my second high school grade.
My aim is to raise the Islamic religion & make a union between the youth of the Islamic nation.
I wish that this page will contain more important issues to be disscuced until other members arrive & join us.

we 3lykom al salam

hello Salma
we are glad that u r among us, welcome.
we r the one who had that honor for meeting u
u said that ur aim is to raise Islamic religion And to make union between the youth of islamic nation..
then could u tell us please how will u achive ur aim ?? ur plane to do that?? and how are u apply islam on ur self to raise it in ur self??
FTNFTN

FTNFTN

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 10, 2007 8:06 pm

AMR

THE EXPRESSIONS I USED …..
I’M SURE IT’S RIGHT BECOUSE I TOOK IT FROM THE POD DICTIONARY

ESPICIALY MUST JUMP A FOOT ….

& THE WRONG WAS IN THIS SENTENCE IS ADDING ED TO THE WORD JUMP ……….

&

THANK YOU 4 ur help ya basha
Admin
عمرو حجازى
عمرو حجازى
Admin

ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 10, 2007 10:38 pm

FTNFTN كتب:
AMR

THE EXPRESSIONS I USED …..
I’M SURE IT’S RIGHT BECOUSE I TOOK IT FROM THE POD DICTIONARY

ESPICIALY MUST JUMP A FOOT ….

& THE WRONG WAS IN THIS SENTENCE IS ADDING ED TO THE WORD JUMP ……….

&

THANK YOU 4 ur help ya basha
gr8 now we knew a new expression thnx and u r welcome and we r waiting for another masterpiece from u tmam and this time let it be an islamic piece
and the same question for u sister fatma
how did u established islam in u ( applied islam in ur self and people around)??
and how do u call for islam at the people around u??
dndn
مشرفة قسم الانجليزى
مشرفة قسم الانجليزى
dndn

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 39
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/08/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 10, 2007 11:46 pm

Peace be upon you all
I'm so sorry for lating but I had some trubels in my internet connection
I'm sorry again
I'll come back to see your participations and share with you
http://www.amrkhaled.net
FTNFTN

FTNFTN

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 11, 2007 1:35 am

you r welcome

anytime
Admin
عمرو حجازى
عمرو حجازى
Admin

ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 11, 2007 1:40 am

dndn كتب:
Peace be upon you all
I'm so sorry for lating but I had some trubels in my internet connection
I'm sorry again
I'll come back to see your participations and share with you

gr8 welcome back sister we hope that ur connection become stable and u become able to paticipate with us again
FTNFTN

FTNFTN

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 11, 2007 1:46 am

i add my voice to amr & say:-
god pless you & i hope you can share us some informations about ur aim in this life....
dndn
مشرفة قسم الانجليزى
مشرفة قسم الانجليزى
dndn

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 11, 2007 5:23 am

Thanks my sister FTN FTN and my brother 3mr
I'll share with you after reading the previous participations
dndn
مشرفة قسم الانجليزى
مشرفة قسم الانجليزى
dndn

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 24, 2007 10:09 pm

Peace be upon you
We want to choose atopic and discuss it
If any one have asuggestion
Please write it
Fighter for Islam
مشرفة الركن الدعوى
مشرفة الركن الدعوى
Fighter for Islam

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 24, 2007 11:39 pm

Admin كتب:
Fighter for Islam كتب:
Aslam Al3kom

we 3lykom al salam

hello Salma
we are glad that u r among us, welcome.
we r the one who had that honor for meeting u
u said that ur aim is to raise Islamic religion And to make union between the youth of islamic nation..
then could u tell us please how will u achive ur aim ?? ur plane to do that?? and how are u apply islam on ur self to raise it in ur self??
Asalam al3kom
Thanks brother for ur welcome
My plan to apply my goal is in few steps I hope they 're effective
First of all i have to finish my studing in high school & colledge. While this i'm puting plans to finish memorizing the qura'an & hadeeth. Then i'll study the branches of islam as feqh & the roots iof el share3a, etc... isa
This is to raise the islam in myself which is a step in raising islam in other nations & people of our own nation
The next step is telling the others about our great religion in an attractive way after I knew mjy religion very well along with their religion & how to converse them isa
The last step is when i 've children isa in the future i'll work to raise them on the true islamic religion & i'll help them to love religion from their hearts on the means of islam isa
As to make a union between the youth of islamic nation I'm hoping to achieve it from meeting with them on the internet & build relations with them not me omly but also with other allies I'm seeking for them now to start this project isa. This is as a first step cause most of us can't travel to other countries
Hope i answered ur questions brother & sorry for the delay
Wish u all finding ur way & goal in life & achieving it brothers & sisters
Fighter for Islam
مشرفة الركن الدعوى
مشرفة الركن الدعوى
Fighter for Islam

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 25, 2007 12:01 am

Peace be upon u
I suggest to talk about "The diffrences between people & how to deal with them" as a begining
If anyone has another suggestion I welcome it
Admin
عمرو حجازى
عمرو حجازى
Admin

ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 25, 2007 12:38 am

well about the diffrences between people its somthing that God created it for the continuity of life and for the variation of the people needs so that people can communicate with each other because if all the poeple got the same kina thinking then why should they disscuse on somthing and then there will be no progress in any fields of life and the life will stop at certain stage
but that doesn't deny that there is lots of fixed things like God and Religion that we all should be convinced about it
thats about the presence of the diffrences between people and i wish that any of u say the kinds of diffrences that could exsite among us
FTNFTN

FTNFTN

انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 02, 2007 2:46 am

GOD SAVE OUR SAOLS
Admin
عمرو حجازى
عمرو حجازى
Admin

ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Chat With Us And Learn   Chat With Us And Learn - صفحة 2 Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 02, 2007 10:50 pm

from what Ftn should God save our soul????

Chat With Us And Learn
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 2 من اصل 2انتقل الى الصفحة : الصفحة السابقة  1, 2
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» My Sudgest to learn english in easy way

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Al-Resala :: الركن اللغوى :: قسم الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: